- Support to the Finance and Accounting Department by managing daily accounting responsibilities and tasks.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work.
- The ideal candidate should be well-versed in accounting principles and be able to work comfortably with numbers and pay extreme attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the Finance & Accounting department.
- Operations bookkeeping and accounting systems to record accounting transactions on Tally (or any other tool) and preparing bank, foreign currency, and petty cash reconciliations.
- Assist Accounts Manager in the management of monthly accounts and investigating variances against the POs or indents.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and providing information for external auditors.
- Maintaining track and reconciling employees reimbursements and preparing vouchers accordingly.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Assisting with the quarterly/monthly TDS, Professional Tax, Provident fund and GST filings accurately to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assist with Payroll administration and its related works.
Pre-requisites and skillsets for this role:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in Tally (latest version).
- Proficiency with Email and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.