Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Communication to team and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Professional Competencies.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools